- Business writing
- Legal research
- Corporate attorney
- Civil attorney
- Technical writing
- French translation
- Legal writing
ALL RATES PROPOSED ARE NEGOTIABLE. The greatest compliment or thanks a client can give would be a referral from you or as a returning client; therefore, to show you my appreciation, I offer discounted rates for returning clients. Also, I'm interested and available for short-term or long-term projects.
Contrary to popular belief, you rarely need an attorney. Most legal issues can be resolved using a qualified and seasoned paralegal. I'm not an attorney; however, I can do everything an attorney can, except represent you in court, at a fraction of the cost. You need anything, I can handle it!
Whether you are an attorney and need to outsource some of your caseload to a paralegal, or small business owner that need to form a Non-profit corporation or LLC; individual who need to file an uncontested divorce or you want to sue someone for monetary damages, with over 15 years of experience working with attorneys, my knowledge of the court system gives you the experience of an attorney without the excessive fees.
I have experience in most legal practice areas. My experience includes document preparation and filing; motion and brief preparation and filing; Criminal appeals motions and briefs (State and Federal); commercial business formation; non-profit formation; grant and proposal writing; drafting legal letters; civil litigation filing; appeal briefs; legal research; filing uncontested divorces (dissolution); interrogatory preparation; filing Answers and Affirmative Defenses in Civil and Foreclosure litigation; bankruptcy (Ch. 7 and 13); worker's compensation; personal injury; Registered Agent for Foreign entities (all States); Process server (All states); technical writing and much more.
• Legal professional, with substantial experience in federal, state, and international law. Published author in the legal and non-legal fields with over 200 publications. Clients include: individuals, corporations, non-profits, and academic institutions. Over a decade of experience.
• Creative Writing: Journals, Diaries, Storytelling, Poetry, Memoir, Letters, Vignettes, Letters, Scripts, Blogging, Journalism, Free Writing, Ghostwriting, Press Releases, Content/Copy Writing, Employee Handbook, and Speeches. Writing samples upon request.
• Legal Research: I have access to Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and FastCase.
• Legal Writing: I regularly draft legal documents ranging from pleadings, motions, appellate briefs, opinion letters, cease and desist, demand letters, small claims assistance, dissolution of marriage, bankruptcy (Ch. 7 and 13), trial motions, contracts, wills, and research memoranda presenting a ready-to-file product.
• Legal Translation: Ability to draft legal agreements from English to French, French to English, English to Spanish, and Spanish to English.
I am a seasoned in-house Senior Paralegal, Contract Paralegal, Legal Researcher, Contract Reviewer, Patent Agent, Legal Writer, Technical Writer, Creative Writer, and Editor armed with a law degree; having worked almost my entire career in law firms and corporations providing support in a variety of legal fields.
I can assist with a wide variety of legal or general assignments such as Contracts, Family Law, Employment Law, Estate Planning, Intellectual Property, Securities Law, Business Law, Immigration Law, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Immigration, Corporate, Personal Injury, and Mediation, Arbitration, and other legal services.
I am very organized, and take pride in producing professional work product. I am accustomed to working in multiple daily deadline-driven environment, and will do my best to accommodate quick turnaround.
I regularly conduct research in a variety of fields and draft briefs and memorandums in both federal and state cases. I have worked with one of the top authorities on legal writing, researching, writing, editing briefs and books for lawyers and their clients.
- P.C. Service, L.L.C., Senior Paralegal and Att Document Reviewer
- University of London, L.L.B.
- TJSL, Doctor of Law (J.D.), American Legal Studies